Wow!! Its three weeks already! Last week, we asked you to add on the layers with your shabby chic creations and this week, you’re going simple, Clean and Simple that is. Clean and Simple is all about the design – having white space but that doesn’t mean you can’t fancy it up with ribbon!
*** Please remember that your creation must have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace (basically anything that comes on a spool).
Now as I was planning this challenge blog, a few people were HUGE supporters. One of those loyal friends is Meredith...aka...Crafty Math-Chick! She's stowed away this week with the crew and create a gorgeous example of CAS with a bit of ribbon!
Need a little more inspiration? Here are a few creations from the Carousel Crew:
We’d love for you to participate! Here are the directions for playing along:
- Make your creation following the ribbon carousel challenge (sketch, inspiration, style or color) image. Be sure to include some type of ribbon, twine, hemp, lace....basically, anything that comes on a spool.
- Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like Splitcoast Stampers, (use the keyword RCC3) with a direct link back to THIS post. Including the challenge graphic isn't a requirement, but sure is appreciated! A participant of our very first challenge didn't link back or mention our challenge and couldn't be named Top Spool, so don't let that happen to you!
- Come back to this post and link in your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up but don't worry it will appear shortly.
- On weeks when we have a sponsor, we'll use Random.org to choose the lucky prize recipient.
- Be sure to come back the Friday after the challenge ends to see if YOU are a Top Spool! :D
This week's challenge will end Monday, May 23, at 11:59p EST.